-呐,呐。
Let's go, Wondercolts!
一起上,奇骏团!
(暗影团)
Talk a little too much for a school that never wins.
你这手下败将,说话烦得像苍蝇。
Maybe you should just stop 'fore you even begin.
也许比赛前,你们就应该停。
We are Crystal Prep High and we have a reputation,
我们水晶预科,有极其显赫的名声,
every little moment is about our education.
每个细节,都在彰显,学校教育上乘。
Put your ear to the ground,
耳朵贴地上,
listen to that sound.
听听那声响:
You're a house of cards.
草屋坍塌——
and it's about to fall down. (fall down)
就是你的下场。(下场)
About to fall down (fall down), hit the ground.
倒在地上(地上),在地上。
You've got nothin' on us. Na, na, na-na-na, na.
你毫无办法。呐,呐,呐-呐-呐,呐。
Let's go, Shadowbolts!
给我上,暗影团!
You've got nothin' on us. Na, na, na-na-na, na.
你毫无办法。呐,呐,呐-呐-呐,呐。
Let's go, Shadowbolts!
给我上,暗影团!
(奇骏团)
Pressure's on, now
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读!